Frank is looking for a highly skilled Linux system administrator
Your job will involve working closely with our software development teams in order to develop better, faster, more scalable and highly available systems.
The job profile
As our Linux system administrator you will be in charge of maintaining more than 40 production servers and a fleet of hardware such as thin clients, printers, barcode scanners, warehouse PDA's, cameras and IP phones.
You will focus on monitoring our systems and help improving our development pipeline. Technologies used include PHP, PostgreSQL, Node.js, Java, RabbitMQ, Salt, Mercurial and more.
- You have at least 4 years of working experience as a Linux system administrator. You are a command line wizard;
- You know how to configure and tune systems with high load and throughput;
- Web server know-how (nginx);
- Experience with provisioning tools such as Salt or Puppet;
- You know all about (server) hardware, RAID, disk controllers and other nuts and bolts;
- Excellent knowledge of network configuration, DNS, DHCP, Iptables, VPNs, NFS, PXE boot etc.;
- Experience with virtualization.
Nice to have
Get some bonus points if you know:
- Asterisk (SIP);
- CI tools such as Jenkins;
- Cups (and printers);
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- The culture is dynamic, but social and relaxed, with a lot of room for personal development;
- Because experty is growing rapidly, it feels like a startup, but you get all the benefits of a mature company as well.
You can apply for this job via this site or contact us if you have any questions want to talk to one of our IT people first.
Emmie Carabain – HR manager
Or take a look at www.frank.nl
Frank is het merk achter meer dan 375 specialistische webwinkels in zeven verschillende landen. Al 5x achter elkaar behoort Frank tot de snelstgroeiende bedrijven in Europa. Help jij ons verder groeien?